Located in a quiet street in the seaside village of Newhaven is this perfectly presented two storey five bedroom family home that offers a warm and inviting feel and it sure will impress you. Cute design with character featuring cathedral ceilings and Dorma windows. On a large 765m2 block of land with dual access, plenty of room to store your boat, camper trailer or caravan.
Lower level of this character filled home offers:
– A light filled cosy open plan living, dining and kitchen opening out to a good size outdoor balcony.
– New modern kitchen with neutral Caesar stone bench tops, Smeg large stainless steel stove with 5 gas burners and an electric oven, dishwasher and large pantry
– Lounge area includes cathedral ceiling, a wood fire heater, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and a gas connection for a gas heater.
– New carpet throughout the living area
– Family bathroom with a bath, bedroom with ensuite, ceiling fan and carpeted, laundry and separate third toilet
– Quaint sitting room at the back of the home or the fifth bedroom with built in cupboards
– A large undercover outdoor entertaining area with wind down blinds.
Upper Level offers:
– Three bedrooms, one with a large ensuite, vaulted ceiling, Dorma window, reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and a Juliet balcony on which to view the amazing sunsets.
– One bedroom at the moment is an office and this has a study nook with a ceiling fan, cathedral ceiling and Dorma window.
– All bedrooms have built in robes and carpeted
– Concrete drive from the front of the home entering to a two-car covered car port and a large double garage. Perfect for a workshop.
– Lovely gardens in the front and back and fully fenced at the back.
– Brush box fencing hides the two garden sheds and wood shed and the boxed vegetable garden
– Double gates at the rear for dual access to easily store your boat, caravan or trailer with a power outlet close by.
– Single gate entrance from back
Newhaven has many great attributes, and everything is in walking distance including San Remo and the beaches are wonderful for walking. Enjoy a life of convenience with cafes, shops, beach, marina and yacht squadron, park and school all within walking distance.
Just over the bridge on Phillip island, Newhaven’s proximity to nearby townships such as San Remo, Cape Woolamai and Wonthaggi. Newhaven is only a 60-minute drive to the edge of Melbourne’s south east. This home is perfect for the family, retirees, investors or anyone looking for that sea change. Perfect for that coastal escape.
Please contact Dianne Ray on +61 408 034 080 or eamila dianne@email@example.com
to arrange an appointment to view the property or enquire about the property.